Monday, April 22, 2013

Seeking Blogger Bestie!


To all the fashion bloggers, model bloggers, life bloggers, etc. I'm issuing a notice:

I need a blogger bestie!

While this may seem desperate to some, this is actually the perfect opportunity for those too shy to reach out. Here is your chance!

What I'm looking for:
- Someone who has been blogging for over one year on the same blog. I want someone who can teach me what they know and who is dedicated to their blog.
- Someone who would like to collaborate on posts or guest post on Innominate Girl.
- Someone who wants to skype, chat, fb, and possibly meet in person. I want us to be tight, at least online.

Ok, this is starting to sound a little bit desperate...does it make it worse if I say you must love cats?

I'm going to stop there, but I would love for you to comment on this post and link me to your blog, that way I can see if we might be compatible for best friendom! I will check out any blog that comments!

Thank you and I hope to meet you all soon!
Caleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment