Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Flashback: Zoe Flood

An entire year has flown by and I have no posts to show for! I've decided to do a re-cap series and post about all the places I traveled to and the incredible people I met. Let the reminiscing commence!



Los Angeles, CA
Summer 2012

Where to begin!
My very first shoot in LA was with my now very good friends Scott Laytart, fashion photographer, and Zoe Demaruis Portia Flood, of Grand Theft Thrift.

Zoe and I immediately bonded over cats, thrifting, rooftop parties, pastels, Asian culture, and our shared love for all things Lolita.

Whenever we are together, it's always a good time.



Photo by Scott Laytart, styled by Zoe Demaruis Portia Flood, modeled by yours truly.

A Lolita-inspired shoot that Zoe styled for Angela Dietz.
Twins no? Zoe, photo by Scott Laytart; Me, photo by Angela Dietz.


I love working with Zoe because we have very similar taste when it comes to fashion. On her blog you'll see lots of vintage pieces mixed with eclectic, urban accessories. Her styling wardrobe is immaculate. Hanging out with her consists of either shopping or playing dress up, both of which I am a fan. To see more of her work, you can follow the link below for her blog Grand Theft Thrift!

Love you Zoe!
Caleigh xx


Grand Theft Thrift
http://grandtheftthrift.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment