Thursday, April 4, 2013

One year anniversary!

In honor of my one anniversary, I thought I'd recap my first year as a model. It's amazing how much I've developed in a year.
It's crazy to me to think this all began a year ago with Nashville Fashion Week. After winning the model search contest, it was a complete whirlwind of traveling and development. With LA and now Asia under my belt, I feel unstoppable, and the incredible opportunities keep pouring in.



Yesterday, I was so blessed to walk for and meet with 19 agents representing the NY, LA, Miami, and international markets. I was called back by agencies like Wilhelmina NY, Ford, Trump, the Society, and more. Though I'm waiting to hear back on any final words, knowing I'm this close to going to New York is a dream come true! I've worked so hard this year and it's paying off.

With everything that is happening for me, it seems I may not be innominate for long. That is fine by me.

Caleigh xx
Photo by Sarah Barlow

Photo for Feb 2013 Milk-x Taipei



No comments:

Post a Comment