Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rêver Magazine: All Flowers in Time...

I recently shot with Jesse Koska, a Nashville photographer, for Rêver Magazine, and I am in love with how the photos turned out! Shooting with Jesse is always a blast (this was my third time). He has such great energy behind the camera and really made me feel comfortable and at ease. If I had any advice for photographers, it would be this: make your models feel at home! If you are tense and uptight, your model will have a difficult time connecting with the camera. If you can crack a joke while keeping a shoot on point, you're golden and the photos will be magical. 


The day these were shot was the first warm day that week, which was such a perfect coincidence given the clothing I would be wearing. The dresses and tops I wore were dainty and feminine which paired nicely with the floral scenery. My favorite dress, pictured in the first and second photos, is a light lime fitted frock with the cutest collar. After putting it on, I felt so ready to frolic barefoot in fields of flowers, which is precisely what I was asked to do!

Check out the photos from the spread and feel free to follow this link to the original post on Rêver Magazine's website!



Links:

"All flowers in time bend toward the sun."
Caleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment