Monday, April 8, 2013

Mash-up Monday!

Mash-up Monday!
Here's my inspiration for the week. Today I really just wanted to try and get excited about the coming spring weather, and fashion, and write a post that represents my present thoughts and feelings about life. Hopefully looking at these can help us all to end our Mondays on a brighter note!


"Since I Left You" by the Avalanches is currently one of my favorite songs. I'm going though a bit of a phase with electro-swing and I came across it. If you enjoy swing jazz and dub-step, or even if you don't, you should check it out. Another good one is "I've Got That Tune" by Chinese Man.

Spring is here, which means summer weather in Tennessee is right around the corner! Time for popsicles and lemonade!

Tea drinking is just not a seasonal thing. Even with hot weather approaching, I can't see myself switching over to iced tea. Nope, not happening. Recommendation: my morning mate from Teavana, a rich, chocolatey tea with hints of cinnamon and hazelnut. The best way to start a morning.

Prom makeup inspiration; I'm attempting a sort of doll-like, 60s, Twiggy vibe. We will see how this all pans out.

If modeling, traveling constantly, and having a cat went together, I'd totally have a cat...wish list item #1.

Can't wait for this movie to come out, and yes, I've actually read the book, and it was years before the movie was announced to come out.

Reminder: get some new shades for summer.

Socks and sandals! I'm actually wearing lavender knee-highs and chunky platforms for prom, woo hoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment